Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Bride World Expo

I received a flyer in the mail that included admission for 5 people to attend the Bride World Expo. I went to the one in Los Angeles this August. I received many business cards, free wedding magazines, and sampled several photo booths. I went with my mom and one of my bridesmaids. We had so much fun! The Fashion show was the best part. We got to see samples of Davids Bridal and Mens Wear house clothing. The only complaints I have are it was really small and there were no Cake vendors. I also signed up for many of the vendors to send me info which was a Big Mistake! I received too many calls and emails from the vendors, I recommend you just take business cards and tell them you don't have a personal phone or email because they will bombard you!

If you know you want to have a big wedding someday, I highly recommend attending bridal expos, especially if they are free. Meet as many vendors as you can and attend all the classes and fashion shows to learn as much as you can before your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment